Returning an order should be a straightforward and easy process and we appreciate your time and effort. Please see the below details on how to return an unwanted garment to us.
- Returns will be accepted within 30 days from receipt of delivery of garments in resellable condition*
- We unfortunately cannot offer free returns and would advise you to use a Tracked and Signed for Service as we cannot be held responsible for parcels lost in transit
- Refunds will be processed via your original method of payment within 10 working days from receipt of goods back to our premises. This includes the original costs for postage if ALL items from an order are being returned. We cannot, however, refund upgrades for Express or Next Day Delivery services
- Exchanges: If you wish to exchange a garment for a different size or colour (of the same product only), please add a note of this on your delivery note accordingly. If the product is out of stock in the size or colour you have opted for, then a refund will be processed instead. If you want a different product, then you'll need to return the unwanted item for a refund and place a new order.
Please re-pack any garments you wish to return securely and ideally in the original packaging with all tags, including your delivery note and send back to:
Returns - 20th Century Clothiers Ltd
1st Floor, Unit 3
Please note that parcels being returned from outside the EU and especially the Rest of World must be clearly marked as “Returned Goods” to avoid custom charges.
Our garments are not mass produced but are made with much love and care. We are a small business and every single piece counts.
We greatly value your custom and we know you also expect a high quality product and service from us.
In the unlikely event that we receive any of our garments back in any other than their original and re-sellable condition - we albeit regrettably but categorically reserve the right to a) reduce or fully retain your refund and b) even part with perpetual offenders*.
- damage through rough handling or in a way beyond what would reasonably be allowed in a shop
- worn and/or soiled in any way (i.e. stains from Makeup, deodorant, pet hair or other substances)
If you have any queries regarding returns, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services team at +44 (0)1422 37641
*This is in alignment with your Consumers Rights
<< back to home